Total Pageviews

Monday, January 7, 2013

Hey Lost Saga players, whats going on? For Lost saga updates, news, and notices check out the link below.

http://lostsaga.ogplanet.com/en/news/update/list.og

Anyway, i have been making custom textures for my epic gear and I have created some awesome epic ninja armor textures and a silver reaper horn texture.

The pictures will be below. These pictures are free for anyone to use on their custom gear.
I will explain how to get custom lost saga gear textures in another post if you want, just say something in the comments and I will make a tutorial video using my textures. Also if you want me to make you some awesome custom gear, just post a comment with the image files and a description on what you want.






See ya. I also threw in some other files.

No comments:

Post a Comment